Shopaholic.

I can't believe I spent my day-2 of my period here, at home, again. After the last 2 months were perfectly fine. I could go to the office as usual. Ah well... Maybe there's something wrong with me this month. Exactly 2 weeks late, actually. Blah, what can i say yah...

I went shopping today, errr... not really shopping sih, biasa deh, liat2 baju di online shop, liat2 eyeliner, makeups, eewwwhhh.... belom beli apa2 sih sampe gue nulis ini..

Anyway, udah nonton Confessions of a Shopaholic belon? Udah?? Lucu yaaahh... I love those clothes... those shoes... those scarfs.... those bras..... well.. well...

Eniwei (lagi), kenape ye multiply skr suka ngirim spam email? Biasanya di summarize gitu beberapa hari sekali, skr kayaknya setiap ada post dari salah satu contacts gue langsung dikirim ke email degh, mana contacts gue banyak bener, secara ya suka blanja blanji gitu loh eyke.... jadi banyak online shop di contacts gue.. maklumlah hehehe.. cuma ya annoying banget itu email jadi kayak spamming... musti di set kali ye? owhkay, ntar ajalah, males. :p

Gue gak sabar nih nunggu tanggal 24 April... aww... awww...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

btw,anyway,busway,waterway.

Proses Perceraianku.

HELLO.